• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Style Set Do You Use?

fba827

Adventurer
I stay on the default mainly because 1) I'm plain and boring and 2) it seems to load the fastest for me (and i'm on a 22K connection so I keep things as quick loading as possible) - course, it's probably all just cache or my own perception really.. 3) I'm too lazy to fiddle with the others :-D

so mainly for reason #1.

:)

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
Glad you guys like the variety. Unfortunately the styles will die (temporarily) when we upgrade to the final version of VBulletin 3.0. That said, the final version of VBulletin has much more controllable stylesets.

That said, they still might not be used depending on how the VBulletin/PostNuke combination is worked out (may have to do all styles from PostNuke).

Michael Morris

First Post
Tallok said:
will they come back? the contrast is hard on original to read, and I tend to like electric blue the best

Yes, they will come back better than before and rather quickly. It's just that Vbulletin 3.0.0 RC3's stylesets aren't compatible with Vbulletin Beta 3.0.0. As a result, they have to be recoded by hand.

Last edited:

JoeBlank

Explorer
I was a default man myself for ages. Tried new styles for a day or so, but always went back to the tried and true.

Then along came the Player's Handbook style (PHB), and I have never looked back.

MM, I hope enough people like PHB that it will survive the upgrade.

Remove ads