Votes: 1 1.9%
  • D20Pro

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (care to tell?)

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Poll closed .

Lindeloef

First Post
I am using Maptool. That's the program that fulfills most of what I need out of a VT. (except the fog tool and I are at war most of the times)

I tried Roll20 and looked at the trial of Fantasy Grounds. Roll20 wasn't to my liking and FG had nothing that would justify the price for me.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I got FG2 at a discount. :)

I don't get along with Maptool at all - can't even connect to it right now. Which is annoying since most of the Star wars one-shots I want in are run on Maptool

Matchstick

Adventurer
Fantasy Grounds. Just starting to explore Roll20.

I bought Fantasy Grounds way long ago (2006 maybe?) and haven't had to pay to upgrade since. At this point it's cost me pennies per session.

Cherno

Explorer
I used MapTool for my D&D 4E Dark Sun campaign. I like that incredible flexibility the program offers, being able to tailor it to my exactl needs, making encounters, maps, enemies and everything just as I want without habing to compromise on the presentation. I generally like to tinker with stuff and am never satisfied with the "vanilla" version of anything, so it's a big plus, and it helps that I am fairly skilled in Photoshop to create my own tokens and environments. Otherwise I would may prefer something simpler with less choices but more user friendliness.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases