What type of regular columns would you like to see on EN World?

Choose any or all!

• Opinion Pieces: Industry

Votes: 60 66.7%
  • Opinion Pieces: Gaming

Votes: 67 74.4%
  • Gaming Advice

Votes: 56 62.2%
  • Crunchy Game Material

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Serialized Fiction

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Comedy (comic strips, etc.)

Votes: 47 52.2%

Jack7

First Post
To continue the mixed metaphor, you might even want to include a cow, a couple of chickens, and a few pinch runners. These last may be of any barnyard species.

Pinch runners are always good in a pinch. So I'm all for that LE. But personally I think of mixing cows and chickens as something like mixing avocado dip and pineapple hand grenades. Especially if the barnyard you're talking about is that of King Augeas. Plus cows are a lot bigger than chickens and don't tend to lay many eggs, except around the Easter Bunny. And strictly speaking they're both female so that's a problem right there. But that's nature's fault so I'm not blaming ya for that one. A lot of folks make that mistake.

Sure, it all sounds really interesting on the face of it, but I'm not entirely convinced it leads to tastier has browns. Still, stranger things have happened. I'm sure that might be true of the future too.

By the way coyotes don't mix well with hyenas neither. I saw that once in a zoo. That's neither here nor there, of course, but I'm thinking it was about 1979 or so. Best as I can recollect.

Remove ads