What was your first PC's name?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Post your "first" PC to this thread under Rogues Gallery!

I created a thread in the Rogues Gallery forum for those that would like to take this a step further and post their "first" ever PC's stats, converted to 3E. Of course, if you want to include his or her stats from an older version as well, I don't think anyone will mind.

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38871

Cheers!

KF72

{EDIT}

Darn it, I always write rouges instead of rogues. Ah well, spilt mil and all that.

Last edited:

V_Shane

First Post
Wow that was a while ago (20+ years) but hey, I'll never forget him! He was a Human Ranger turned Dwarf by the Axe of the Dwarvish Lords, "Hawkshield" was his name. I eventually retired him at a ripe old age (in gaming years not Dwarf). And for the record my next character was a 1/2 Drow assasin by the name of Grimslade Sullet. He was evetually killed in the "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks".

Privateer

First Post
starwolf said:
That would be a Peryton

Ah, thanks :D

But don't you think that makes an awsome name? Kinda sounds like an evil clerk... "Mister Peryton, please come to the front torture room observance window... Mister Peryton, to the front torture room observance window."

bloodymage

House Ruler
Valikra Odusdoter. She's my avatar. I no longer have her character sheet, but she was a half-elven fighter/mage who evolved into "The Red Mage" and became "The Bloody Mage" when she created the School of Blood Magic.

She is now an NPC, founder of The Kyrian Confederacy, The Sanguine Mage.

Templetroll

Explorer
In 1979 my first game I was told that I *had* to roll up a dwarf since they had a dwarf *penciled into the marching order*!! :)

I name my dwarf Gimli since it was the only non-Disney dwarf name I knew. using the PRincon variant of D&D he ended up with a 19 Strength and a 3 Charisma. First thing the party did was fight a barrow wight, of all things and loot it's barrow. Gimli ended up with a +2 mace at first level. He ended up being a F6/Thief6 and I did my best to live down to the Charisma.

aurin777

First Post
My first character I ever created was a minotaur (We were in the fourth grade and we somehow acquired the dragonlance supplement) but he died in his first encounter via a magic two handed axe. I can't remember his name, but he only lasted an hour so I suppose it doesn't matter, but I do know he was a thief with 9 dex, who wanted to be a paladin but as he rolled stats (3d6 down the line) he only had a 14 charisma.

My second (and third) characters was a halfling fighter named "Logan" and he had a twin brother, "Warblade" (from Wild C.A.T.S the comic), and he actually lasted a year or so before the campaign came to a crashing halt.

My first character - the first I can remember at any rate - was a half elven F/MU called Celebdraug - it was Tolkenien elvish for Silver Wolf.

I was really inspired by the demonstration character from the original Red Box (with the Erol Otus cover) - Morgan Ironwolf.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases