• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What we're all waiting for...full frontal nudity!!

rossik

Explorer
demiurge1138 said:
Since the party was using monkeys in order to find out the hazards of the portals, they didn't figure out the "stripping" feature until it was too late.

And then they started putting booties on the monkeys.

now, THATS something funny!!!

Raylis

First Post
While it hasn't happened to one of my characters...we did have a "nude" scene a (sadly) short Chrono Triggeresque d20 Future Game I ran.

On their way to investigate a space station our resident Cowboy (1880 American West Cowboy) decided to take a bath. They approached the station as he was finishing said bath and managed to get his hat and his pants before the PCs were emergency transported onto the station.

The best part of the story is that the player of the cowboy just sighs turns to the female of the group and says "Ma'am, could I borrow a gun?"

zachKS

First Post
I ran my cleric through a good portion of City of Brass naked due to uncontrollable circumstances, and later due to a deck of many things. I

zachKS said:
I ran my cleric through a good portion of City of Brass naked due to uncontrollable circumstances, and later due to a deck of many things. I
So...you ran through an extraplanar city naked...twice? Damn, that must have been funny the second time.

Another one happened last night. The PCs took prisoner a guy who tried to scam them, and made him walk home nude. Afterwards, I turned to the PC and said "what is it with you and nude prisoners." He defied me to show previous incidents of nude prisoners. Between the rest of us we pointed out half a dozen. He said nothing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads