• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

what would you be in the dungeons and Dragons world?

caudor

Adventurer
Tetsubo said:
Oddly Iwas considering what my stats would be just today...

For me I think my stast would be...

ST: 8
DX: 8 (this might be high)
CN: 8
IN: 13
WS: 12
CH: 6

Someone asked for brutal honesty...

As for what class I would be... as in what I would suited too with the above stats?

I'd say some sort of Expert. Or maybe an Adept.

Ah, you came up with the same stats I did. I'd probably work as a scribe in a temple of some good deity. And then when I did die, I'd end up on some really nice plane to retire in. :)

Mercule

Adventurer
Sure, I'm in an odd mood:

Str 13 (was 15 or 16 in college, but age and desk work are catching up to me -- and I still wield bastard swords one-handed)
Dex 15 (I qualify for dual-wielding, and have had many, many comments on my agility)
Con 10 (I'm actually fairly damage resistant, but I catch a lot of colds)
Int 17 (IQ says top .5%, but I don't know that I always use it the best)
Wis 11 (used to be lower, but I guess age does have some perks)
Cha 9 (used to be lower, too. I'm a bit introverted -- though I've taken some diplomacy, it requires thought)

Race: definitely human. Even stretching the imagination, I couldn't possibly be anything else, unless you've got 6' dwarves.

Class: Barbarian/Expert. I mostly program computers. But, keeping in the spirit of being a PC, I'll say that I'm decent in a fight, the DR probably makes up for the bad/average constitution, and I can rage.

Mycanid

First Post
J-Dawg said:
I'd be Orcus. I've already got the soul-searing evil and the phenomenal cosmic power thing going, and I'm well on my way towards deification. I'm also working on the big belly.

And does anyone besides me see the irony in the OP starting up a thread with this topic and claiming to have a 17 WIS? :p

I wondered about it ... but hey, whay do I know? Maybe he's some sort of 21st c. Lao Tsu in disguise or something? :D

painandgreed

First Post
reanjr said:
My thought is anyone who works in skilled trade or a professional is an expert. Those working in blue-collar positions such as factory or warehouse style work be commoner. Athletes, soldiers and law enforcement would be warriors. Politicians could be considered aristocrats. Unless there are some recent breakthroughs I am unaware of, none of us are adepts, though I suppose you could put theoretical scientists in there.

I'll claim Adept. Not only do I have a degree in Engineering Physics, but I've also completed several initiations into organzations such as the OTO. Personally, I'd be more willing to give out normal classes such as fighter to trained individuals such as soldiers and law enforcment. Warriors would be the untrained ones such as rednecks that just get into lots of fights. So put me down as having several levels of Artificer (since what an Engineer Physist would normally do is build lab equipment) with a level in both Wizard and Sorceror (having studied Hermetic tradtions under Golden Dawn/Crowley schools as well as more spontaneous stuff ala Phil Hine) and finished off with whatever fantasy PrC would represent a system administrator, maybe just Expert, if I was converted to a D&D world equivilant.

Dwarf Artificer 3/Wizard 1/Sorcerer 1/Expert 3
N alignment
S 15
I 17
W 12
D 10
C 15
Ch 8

Or, I'd a be an Animated Dead since the picture of such in the d20 CoC book (and my icon) is of me.

Last edited:

Rothe

First Post
Well I took the test here http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/

and got:

STR:14, DEX:16, CON: 15, INT: 17, WIS: 16, CHA: 18.

I seem to be superhuman. ;)

I really don't think I'm a strength 14 just because I can do 40 pushups, 50 situps and bench almost my body weight. But hey I'll take it.
The "wisdom" questions also seem to be IQ test type questions.
The real surprise is the CHA! or maybe not, i do generate a fair amount of business...;)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Piratecat said:
In a D&D world, I'm totally holding out to be the DM.

D'oh! You posted my answer before I could!

Hmmph. Well, barring that, just grab the statblock for Hercules from Deities & Demigods for me. It's about right.

Remove ads