Level Up (A5E) What would you *call* an Advanced 5E?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm marketing!

I know. But marketing before you know what the product will be is not generally considered a great approach.

If you call it, "5e - Advanced Tactics" and you end up with a bunch of stuff about the exploring pillar... that's a marketing fail.

I mean, this is an issue lots of companies mess up - step 1 is Define the product.

Asisreo

Patron Badass
I know. But marketing before you know what the product will be is not generally considered a great approach.

If you call it, "5e - Advanced Tactics" and you end up with a bunch of stuff about the exploring pillar... that's a marketing fail.

I mean, this is an issue lots of companies mess up - step 1 is Define the product.
Welcome to the infamous marketing vs expert debacle.

Just going to leave this here... (youtube link)

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I've thrown many spaghetti-strands-of-names-for-this onto the wall and the only thing that stuck at all is A5E, so as far as my pennies go, whatever this projects walks away with name-wise needs to have a solid acronym.

Kinda liking 5ED but worry it's too quick to be misinterpreted as a weird way of saying "Fifth Edition" (which isn't wrong mind you, but not quite right either). So good marks @Asisreo keep at it. ;)

Remove ads