What's Happened To Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory?

On their official website forums, it is indicated there are some licensing issues. I wouldn't be shocked if it's the end of the product line, as apparently there were quality issues and not a lot of product to support it.

Ghal Maraz

Adventurer
And I still see no reason to not get better.

Try to sell D&D 4th edition nowadays and let's see how well it'll perform.

Excluding players who want to play Xenos because the majority plays Imperium is not even a reason, actually. You should try to include more, not less.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Excluding players who want to play Xenos because the majority plays Imperium is not even a reason, actually. You should try to include more, not less.

8uKY0E0.jpg

Wightbred

Explorer
Although there is only war, I don’t feel like we need to start an edition war.

Dark Heresy is a great game that many people love that I enjoyed for many years that has lots of products available. I’d be disappointed if it was removed for sale as it would limit options for people who wanted to play it.

WanG is a great but different game that myself and many people are really enjoying, but it has only limited products available. I’d be disappointed if it was ended before at least some additional products were produced.

Why would liking one of these games stop anyone wanting the other to be an ongoing success for other gamers?

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
This seems very quick. Officially the game has only been out a few months, only 4 months out in print. It just seems too early to pull the plug.

Psikosis

Explorer
Well this is disappointing. I like W&G quite a lot having played some Imperium warband games. I think some source books for Ork and Eldar warbands would have been helpful in getting it rolling and explore the non-Imperium options. An Ork warband sounded like a fun concept. I agree with others that it's an awfully short time frame for terminating the license and game.

imagineGod

Legend
Well this is disappointing. I like W&G quite a lot having played some Imperium warband games. I think some source books for Ork and Eldar warbands would have been helpful in getting it rolling and explore the non-Imperium options. An Ork warband sounded like a fun concept. I agree with others that it's an awfully short time frame for terminating the license and game.
Termination is a strong word. Though partial radio silence from Ulisses Spiel to questions about the uncertainty on the website and concern expressed by fans is worrisome.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Termination is a strong word. Though partial radio silence from Ulisses Spiel to questions about the uncertainty on the website and concern expressed by fans is worrisome.

I can’t speak for them, but when you’re a licensee, you’re often not free to make statements without going through an approvals process with the licensor. It very much varies by licensor.

(That’s why you often hear an announcement about a licensed property and then almost nothing until a year later when it’s a month from release).

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases