• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's OLD is NEW

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, I'll be commissioning lots and lots of really awesome art. I love commissioning art - one of my favourite types of email is when an artist sends in their work and the thing you saw in your head is right there in front of you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just spent two hours writing about stellar classifications. Who says RPGs can't educate?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Presuming that these are big successes, can we expect splatbooks in the vein of "What's L.E.S.S. is M.O.R.E."?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Presuming that these are big successes, can we expect splatbooks in the vein of "What's L.E.S.S. is M.O.R.E."?

Hah! Let's not count our chickens before they're hatched! :)

The last hour was spent on travel speeds.

Attachments

• travel.jpg
    travel.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 351

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And Claudio Pozas has just confirmed that his schedule is mainly free for 2014. Hopefully we'll fill that entire schedule with two hardcover rulebooks!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Is this a computer RPG? A tabletop RPG? Some sort of cross-games social media venture? I have no idea from that site.

Books. The first image up is of books with, "O.L.D. the Roleplaying Game," and, "N.E.W. the Roleplaying Game".

Books do not say, "social media venture" or "computer RPG".

Larrin

Entropic Good
man, I wish my brain's attempt to solve the acronyms hadn't hit "N.exus E.arth W.oo-woo" and decided it was done for the morning.....

Scorpio616

First Post
Hah! Let's not count our chickens before they're hatched! :)

The last hour was spent on travel speeds.
Drat. This is sounding like a specified setting / Tech level. TBH I was hoping for more a toolkit, ala d20 modern, without d20's painfully cLuNkY character creation / level / skill / feat system.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Drat. This is sounding like a specified setting / Tech level. TBH I was hoping for more a toolkit, ala d20 modern, without d20's painfully cLuNkY character creation / level / skill / feat system.

Actually, it's more flexible than you think. Your setting can't necessarily use all of those speeds. If that's a "master list" which covers all universes, you choose where your setting falls. I really hope this leads to 3rd party settings. I have an awesome chart of sub-light travel times, too (we're talking arks and generation ships at that tech level).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads