• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the best looking HUGE D&D miniature?

Which HUGE sized miniature is the best looking?

• Huge Gold Dragon

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • Cloud Giant

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Storm Giant

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Treant

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Warforged Titan

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • Behir

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • Bulette

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Fiendish Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Fomorian

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Glabruzu

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Huge Red Dragon

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Nightwalker

Votes: 5 3.3%

eryndel

Explorer
Thanks all for the trading tips. I decided to just pick one up on ebay (probably the cheapest of the Huge minis there).

Frost Giant is coveted, eh? That's good to hear. I guess I'm overall happy with my halfcase. :D My wife oooohed when we pulled it out.

MojoGM

First Post
The Behir gets my vote!

As I just proclaimed in another thread, Djeta bought me a case of GoL for my B-day. I'd say out of all the huge ones, the Behir is my favorite.

Djeta prefers the Treant, which is also very cool looking.

Pants

First Post
MerricB said:
The Frost Giant is Large, not Huge, despite the advertising copy. :)

I haven't seen one yet, but I really love the Fire Giant and the Dire Wolf... and I can't wait to see King Snurre!

Cheers!
King Snurre is one mean looking muther. Probably one of the best looking figures I've seen. Unfortunately, I didn't get oner, my friend did :mad:

Out of all of the Huges that I've seen, I like the Treant and the Bulette the best. The two dragons aren't as imposing and cool as I thought they would be and the two giants aren't very imposing either, although the Storm Giant has a beautiful paint job. The bulette and the treant just come together rather well I think. From pictures I've seen, the Titan and the Behir look very impressive.

langolas

First Post
The game store I hang out in had all of them on display. I like all of them, though Behir is by far my most fave. the Fire Giant is pretty groovy as well.

I had no idea that the bullette was so BIG however! I just like the fact that the models are all to scale (more or less) and that a Dragon looks liek it will eat your party. :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads