• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

ZEITGEIST What's the status of 4e Zeitgeist?

Retreater

Explorer
I'm sorry if I'm coming to the party late, but my group is searching for a 4e adventure path, and Zeitgeist looks pretty fascinating.
Was this ever completed for 4e? It seems that the PDF links aren't active. Also there's hardcover books available for only 2/3rds of the modules.
Is the campaign complete and available for purchase for 4e? I realize that it's not the most popular edition, but it's the preferred one for my group.
Thanks

Retreater

Explorer
I was looking under the downloads tab on this site. Most of the adventures say that they're available for site subscribers, but a few of the later adventures don't have the link. But if it's just the same, I can get from RPG Now.
But I'm correct on no hardcover for the last volume? (I saw Pathfinder but no 4e.)

Advertisement