• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your alignment in real life?

In real life, you consider yourself...

• Lawful Good

Votes: 86 20.5%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 50 11.9%
  • Lawful Evil

Votes: 20 4.8%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 156 37.2%
  • True Neutral

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 49 11.7%
  • Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 17 4.1%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 1 0.2%

Vague Jayhawk

First Post
I am without a doubt good. The question is whether I am neutral good or chaotic good. I was chaotic but I think I am shifting to neutral as I grow older.

As for the hypothetical part of your question, I have a hard time imagining myself as a cleric of any of the D&D pantheon gods. Wisdom really was my dump stat.

Last edited:

shilsen

Adventurer
Definitely Lawful Neutral. I have a clear personal code that I follow stringently (Lawful), but it's focused on neither helping others or hurting them (Neutral).

Bonus question: Hypothetical: You are in a D&D settting. What published deity do you choose to worship? If you become a Cleric, what are your two domains?

None. I'm in Eberron, and figure the gods don't really exist.

Mercule

Adventurer
Chaotic Good, heavy on the Chaotic. When I have a hard time seeing LG as anything other than somewhat corrupted because of the emphasis on order and groupthink, I can't be anything but Chaotic.

Thanee

First Post
CG :)

On the topic of being good... today there was a show on the radio about how good the people are in a certain city here... and one woman interviewed said, that a student restored her faith that there are actually good people our there, because he found sixteen thousand euro on the street (however someone can actually manage to lose that kind of money... LOL) and brought it to the lost-property office!

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads