• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

whats your favorite stat, if you had all 13's and 1 18, where would the 18 go?

Your favorite stat: If you had 1 18 and the rest all 13's where would you put the 18.

• Poll closed .

Sir ThornCrest

First Post
Seems silly but another post questioning the same subject was just short of asking this, so I am. If you had 1 ability score at 18 and the rest were 13's where would you place the 18? This also would have a major to do with your personal class preference.

Thorncrest

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
Constitution.

And actually, it wouldn't have anything to do with my personal class preference. Con is my number one priority as a:

Akashic, barbarian, bard, champion, charismatic hero, cleric, courtier, dedicated hero, fast hero, favored soul, fighter, greenbond, healer, hexblade, mageblade, magister, marshal, monk, ninja, noble, ranger, rogue, paladin, samurai, scout, shaman, shugenja, smart hero, sorcerer, sohei, spellthief, spirit shaman, strong hero, swashbuckler, tough hero, unfettered, warlock, warmage, warmain, witch, wizard and wu-jen, among others.

I like to have characters with at least some chance to survive. Hit points and fortitude saves? I'm there.

Barak

First Post
There's no way I can answer this poll, as the answer would vary on :Who's the DM, what are the other players doing, what character concept I felt like, what day of the week it was, and what color shirt I was wearing.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I can't answer, because it would depend on the class I was playing. I'll say this: it would be either DEX, INT or CHA. DEX if I were playing a fighter or rogue, INT if a wizard and CHA if a bard, paladin or sorcerer. I wouldn't play any of the other classes if I had a choice.

You could edit your poll and add the "It Depends" option.

Edit: Oh! It's a multiple choice poll. I'll go ahead and mark all three then.

TroyXavier

First Post
Almost always intelligence for its general usefulness(plus unless you're a wizard or psion or the like, you're probably never going to raise it)

Remove ads