Wheel of Chance arena:Oni vs Renau1g

renau1g

First Post
Clutching his head against the constant pain from the various psychic damage, the wizard points his orb towards the spot the halfling appeared and unleashes a wave of thunder outwards.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard - Thunderwave Vs Fort; Thunder Dmg (1d20+7=18, 1d6+6=11) if that hits, push 2 squares (not sure if I get to choose where to push, but if so down the pit (if possible)

Regen 5 now due to bloodied (man I wish I hadn't wasted that Moon Elf power... :(.

P.S. Do I get soem sort of award for all this punishment?
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=Atanatotatos]

If his attack misses, or targets the wrong area.

Poor luck...better run!

In an effort to bait him into moving if he hasn't already before the end of his turn.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
No reaction follows he thundering wave, instead the Faceless One hears the halfling mocking him alarmingly close: "Poor luck...better run!" (Joshua is in U10).

The Faceless One: -13 hps
Joshua: -13 hps, invisible

Oni

First Post
[ooc: since you missed if you want your move action take it, if not let me know and I'll take my turn.]

Oni

First Post
For all his taunting the halfling was worried, though his attack still seemed to be confounding his opponent they didn't really seem to be having much other effect and he didn't know why. As Joshua reappeared right next to the masked one he gave into his frustration, raising his wand he let fly a blast of pure arcane energy with an angry shout.

Why won't you die!?!

When the blast struck true he roared a tiny halfling roar of triumph and then scampered off down the walkway.

[sblock=Atanatotatos]

Standard: Eldritch Blast: Chr vs Ref (1d20+6+1+2=27)
Untyped Damage (1d20+5+1d6=20) D'oh...I rolled a d20, I thought I was awful lucky. :eek:
Untyped Damage (1d10+5+1d6=13)
I reckon that generates an OA against which the AC is 20.

Move: move to Z11, gain concealment

If he wants to thunderwave me off he'll have to move adjacent, if he moves adjacent, I'll use the repulsion armour to push him off.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
The point-blank attack strikes the Faceless One in the chest and wounds him badly, sending him on the floor.

The Faceless One: -26 hp, unconscious
Joshua: -13 hps

wheelofchance.png

Remove ads