• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wheel of Time Netbook needs cover

Eosin the Red

First Post
Hi all,

The second version of the Wheel of Time netbook is starting. The last book was well recieved but many commented on the lack of graphics or art.

I am looking to see if anyone can find it in the kindness of their heart to thow us a bone. We put the book together on a volunteer basis so payment might be a problem. I am willing to entertain ideas from people who would work cheap but we all need more money :D

The previous edition can be found in the download section of Call of the Horn - it is called 'Under the Dragon's Banner.' We do not anticipate release until early next year, so there is not a lot of pressure to get stuff fast.

Please contact me if you are interested or want to help out.

eosin_the_red@cox.net

Thanks.

[EDIT: oh yea, incase you were wondering my specialty is not the grammer or spelling section. Just incase I have some errant typos :rolleyes: ]

Last edited:

Sidran

First Post
While I am not able to physically draw you a cover piece I did take it upon myself to do something to hopefully help you out...

I found this while going through the Ter'angrel

This is the Crystal of Time (Might talk to the Writer and ask if he would be willing to change the name To the Crystal Shard of Time or just Shard of Time.

Here you go ( Don't worry about it if you don't want to use it for anything )

Oh yeah its free ( I am that cheap) Let me know if I can do anything for you ( Unfortunetly I can not do a cover, I have not the talent for things like that)

Last edited:

Sidran

First Post
Well the first one was cut off at the top so here is a better version.

Attachments

• crystaloftime.jpg
    crystaloftime.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 280

Sidran

First Post
Your welcome,

And again if you have a request of me spill the beans ( I just went and randomly selected one from what was listed at the Call of the Horns website and drew that.

Also in all fairness I have a good mental image for a Cover but have not the talent to portray it unfortunetly

To bad I am not Darrel Sweet :(

Sidran

First Post
Here is another little one for you It looks for all the world like an S'angrel or is it an Angrel like what Moiraine Sedai held in the first few books

And for the Life of me I can not tell you what rock this could have been carved from in the first place other than Jasper

Attachments

• jasperangrel.jpg
    jasperangrel.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 268

Eosin the Red

First Post
Sidran,

post what ever you like as far as art goes - one of the netbook guys will match your drawings to a description or someone will write something for it.

I have directed some folks this way to take a look.

I like your art. Have you looked at the RPG, your drawings mesh/fit with some of the art in it.

Thanks again - I may come to you with something specific in mind a little down the road if that is ok?

Sidran

First Post
That is fine,

I have a few more little ones in the works for you but the Male version of the Figurine is coming out as well (will see what happens with it) And as it happens I have a few moe things such as a ring, and a Leaf shaped object. Anyway I will at least have another little something for you by this evening if all goes well

And thanks for the compliment (though IMO the art in the book way out does mine)

Remove ads