• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wheel of Time Netbook needs cover

Priest

First Post
New Ter'angrael

This is inspired by the new Angrael sword bio...

Attachments

• swordangrael.jpg
    swordangrael.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 76

Malessa

First Post
Hey guys! Until some kind of message board is up so we all can communicate with each other. Here is my email mddanford@cfl.rr.com Thought this would be a good idea for us to see what each of us are working on, so we all aren't working on the same project.;) Or at least help each other out with ideas, support, questions, etc.....Just a thought.

:D

vish213

First Post
Hey, that's Queensryche... and you did a Maiden X-mas card... hmmm...

Anyhow, aloha people!

We're setting up a message board for you right now. I'll let you know when its done. It might even be by tonight or tomorrow AM. I don't mind getting multiple submissions per article, if you all want to create them, or if any of you want to work together, but that's more up to you, as a group.

Priest, I got your email and looked at the artist you recommended. His work IS really good (not that I'd doubt you, oh holy man of the cloth). I'll contact him later tonight and see if there's anything to be seen. Gracias!

Malessa, welcome to the team! Its great that you're enjoying the series. Tell your husband to keep an eye out for January 7th. He'll know...

s/LaSH, check your email! I'm waiting to hear from you, and Kip, you too! We're waiting for you both on the other side...

Malessa

First Post
Don't be fooled by my photo in my gallary, lol ... I've been a heavy metal fan a long time. Back in the day, I was even a skateboard chicky, lol....I have many surprises.....:p

Last edited:

vish213

First Post
Heh. ;) I'm into a lot of that myself. Metal is my mainstay, but I play bass and listen to a lot of different music on top of it, especially jazz fusion, classical, flamenco and electronica. I really had no idea... I'd assumed that the card was for your husband or a friend. Oops. ;)

I've never been into that skateboarding thing. Some of my little sister's friends are into that, and so are some of my girl's friends, but I like things darker and more melodramatic that how skaters tend to go.

Music absolutely fascinates me. Sound actually fascinates me.

But, since this is a WoT thread... uh... get to the parts in the books about the Tinkers, and about the Song. And, let me know if it makes you think of the Grateful Dead. ;)

Remove ads