When Did Rome Fall?

Zardnaar

Legend
Yes, I meant it for others to read, so that they would not think of the Emperors of having one bloodline, some were of quite humble origins. I mean, also, being a Slav, the Byzantines are more culturally relevant to me, and westerners, the western Empire, being more relevant to them, are going to have more focus on it. Seen it from both sides too, my Father used to say there were only three European peoples: Slavs, Greeks (ie Mediterranean), and Germans.

Those are the three big ones but you've got Basque, Greeks, Finn's, Magyars etc as well.

There's also some near extinct bromance languages in the Balkans as well derived from Latin. Greek survived in parts of Italy , USSR and Turkey into the 20th Century.

Rome's legacy.

fw3u0bznez181.png

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Those are the three big ones but you've got Basque, Greeks, Finn's, Magyars etc as well.

There's also some near extinct bromance languages in the Balkans as well derived from Latin. Greek survived in parts of Italy , USSR and Turkey into the 20th Century.

Rome's legacy.
Rome's legacy is their literature, songs and wine were their real weapons of conquest, over the gladius or pilum. They brought perfumes, oils, luxuries of a civilized world: This Woman Is a Hair-Style Archaeologist

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Main legacy is this alphabet we're using. Thanks to Rome gia Greece via Phoenicia.
I am also using Cyrillic in another window. Though for the Romans and Greeks, they named our world. In study of cultures, one can see, such as with horse for example, when one comes into contact, because they exchange words and ideas.

Dioltach

Legend
Wow, it's all so clear now! Those ruined remains all around the Mediterranean and Western Europe are a cover-up to hide evidence of aliens!

Possibly Quegaars.

Remove ads