When do Dragon and Dungeon go subscriber-only?

Fobok

First Post
It'll be many, many, many months yet. They said they want to have most or all of the applications up before they start charging. And they expect to have at least a month gap between each of the application's releases. And the first one (last I checked) isn't even up yet.

Ruslanchik

First Post
GoodKingJayIII said:
6 months of constant free content? That'd be pretty awesome, but seems too good to be true.

Only if you consider being six months late on a self-established deadline a good thing.

WotC has completely dropped the ball on DDI and have to do something to make up for it. Keep in mind, they didn't even announce that they were going to be late until after they were already late.

I wish I could be fly on the wall when the head of DDI tells his boss at Hasbro that they are giving away content that they were going to charge for because they were too incompetent to get everything ready by the date that they established.

hong

WotC's bitch
Dungeon and Dragon are the parts of the DDI that are of most interest to me, so it's good that they're already available. Well, maybe the online rules database as well, but I've pretty much written off the whole shebang.

Remove ads