• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

When I die, bury me with my dice!

edbonny

Explorer
Yup - If I am going to spend eternity in a box, I may as well take my dice PH, DMG and good ol' MM along for the ride. Maybe even a few minis, too! I don't have any plans to go 6-ft. under yet but I was wondering who else out there is going to be buried with their beloved D&D gaming stuff! :)

- Ed

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I want them to put my corpse(frozen) and my gaming stuff into a pod and shoot it off into space. Spread the D&D message to other planets!

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well, I'm with the burning crowd. I know it's not all popular, but I see cremation as the way to go. I can have my friends put it all in a pile and fire it up! All the while, in the background, Iron Maiden's song, "Running Free", should be playing at full blast. Until the police get there, as I want this in a large, public park. Heck, maybe Millenium Park. Then they can play Iron Maiden's song, "Run to the Hills". :lol:

francisca

I got dice older than you.
They can donate my eyes to science, then put a couple of Zocchi "Gem Dice" d20s in my eye sockets, with a couple of 25mm figures on my face trying to pull them out.

Then you can add me to that thread with all the 1e PHB tributes.

Torm

Explorer
To paraphrase a popular bumper sticker:

"Don't take your gaming stuff to Heaven - Heaven knows we can use it, here!" :lol:

Staffan

Legend
Nah. Games are toys, and a toy going unused is a sad thing to see.

Also, I'm kinda hoping that the "freeze-dry and pulverize with ultrasonics" method will be in use by the time I croak. Sort of like cremation, but more environmentally friendly.

edbonny

Explorer
Hand of Evil said:
I want to be buried in a big old d20, like the one at GENCON, just figure somewhere down the line it will freak someone out! :cool:

gives new meaning to the term, "roll dem bones," eh? :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads