D&D General When is the last time you DMed a game?

When is the last time you DMed a game? (Pick the most shortest period)

jgsugden

Legend
I have DMed for two different parties in the last month. I will DM for a third very soon, but that will be a prolonged one shot.

Last Saturday. I made some questionable (overly narrow) rulings on how to progress the party goals (end the haunting on an undead-infested ruin), failed to provide sufficient clues as to what was going on. Then compounded the problem by emphasizing / leading certain potential choices.

I'm really quite annoyed with myself over the matter.

Trying to brainstorm ways to provide the PCs with more meaningful choices and means to affect the world in upcoming sessions.
Know what's awesome? That you recognize ways to improve. Don't beat yourself up! I'm sure everyone had an awesome time.

R_J_K75

Legend
Last 2 Sundays, 3/5 and 3/12, AD&D 2E. We have 3 players total and we each DM 1-3 session adventures then the next player takes over. This way we all get to play and DM without 1 person getting burned out from DMing too much.

JEB

Legend
Early 2020, just before the pandemic started. Attempted to organize a few games last summer to give closure to our 2014-2020 campaign, but failed; after that we officially ended the campaign and stopped trying. At this point, not sure when I'll DM again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases