Whence Heroes Rise

Bloody Feather

First Post
Pancyfants

Pancyfants hates to dally, and finishes his meal as fast as he can without giving up good manners. Having already paid, he puts on his cloak and is ready to go rather quickly.

"Well Deputy, you know these parts better than I do, would you care to lead the way"?

doghead

thotd
Hector Weiss, The Bleeding Heart Tavern

Hector is more than happy to do so. Having set his mind to this, he as is keen to get started as Slim seems to be. Gathering up his gear, he heads out of the door and out of the village.

Along the way to Thornbury, Hector asks Slim about his travels so far; how long he has been gone, where he has been and what he has seen.

Rune

Once A Fool
Before Panstyfants and Hector actually leave the Bleeding Heart, Kit Bartlby slinks in. Kit is someone that Hector knows Brand keeps a close eye on. Shady.

Kit stares at Gavin Darnathius for a long minute before sliding up next to him and whispering, "You look like a chap of means. I have recently acquired a trinket from associates in Thornbury that the locals here could never see--or pay--the value of. You, however, might do both."

He then shows Gavin a fancy ring. But it is not just any fancy ring; it is Chadsworth 's signet.

doghead

thotd
Interlude in the Bleeding Heart

Hector gives Kit a hard look, completely wasted on the incorrigible rogue. Hector delays his departure long enough to see if Kit is going to cause the visitor any trouble. Hector is rather hoping not. He is keen to get underway to Thornbury.

sehmerus

First Post
Gavin, at his table.

With his feet up and his fancy hat laid on his head, Gavin realizes that he had dozed off while waiting for Chadsworth. Like a schoolboy caught at church, he throws his feet to the ground and straightens out his shirt with one stuttered movement. removing the drool from his cheek his eyes focus on the table in front of him, where his coins now replaced by a plate of some very good looking food which has grown cold from his nap. Gavin begins to raise for the server to return, making mental note not to return to this establishment. Gavins gaze wanders from the Kitchen workers and is drawn to a tiny sparkle of an object. something Gavin recognizes. He looks down to his finger and sees the same item on his hand and then back up to the ring held out by Kit. Immediately Gavin yells while standing to his feet, placing his hand apron his rapier scabbard "STOP I SAY!, that sir is NOT YOUR RING!! " Looking to Hector and pansyfants he continues even louder "STOP HIM I SAY!!! Someone call the authorities else i evoke justice true by the steel of my blade!!!"

Remove ads