Where and how do you play?

Where and how are you playing right now?

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
I do mostly PbP (running one and playing in three) but I also play one game online and another in person with my kids.

Discord for both my "home" group and my "open table." Though neither descriptor is accurate right now - no one is coming over to my house for the home group and the open table is not in fact open to anyone that shows up right now.

pogre

Legend
I have a combination of in-person players and players on Zoom. In-person players are my sons. It works OK as my sons help with cameras, terrain, and minis, but I look very much forward to being 100% in-person again.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I'm currently running two games. My Dragon Heist campaign is on Skype. My Saltmarsh game is also on Skype and sometimes we use Roll20 for the maps.

I'm playing an OSE game and an Ironsworn though Discord and Roll20. Last summer I run an AD&D game through Zoom. I'm also playing in an AD&D PBEM which has been going on since 2007.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
One in-person game alternating between my house and my sister-in-law's house (part of our COVID bubble).

Two games using Zoom. One with Roll20 for maps and stuff, one with Google Draw for maps and stuff.

One CoC game using Discord voice/audio, both for persistant posting of clues and for dice bot.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
3 or 4 of us get together in one of our garages, wearing masks, with 2 computers logged in to the VTT (so we're not all clustering around a screen) and one of those using Zoom.

The current DM of one of the games is doing so remotely, and two of the players as well. That game will soon and, and be replaced by another game DMed remotely, with 2-4 remote players as well as us physically-gathered few.

Our other game is run by the person whose garage we gather at, and the three players are all physically present, masked and distanced.

Remove ads