Where can I find ENworld's PW (persistant world) on NWN?

RedSwan78

First Post
I went and picked up the Horde of the Underdark expansion, and I'm looking to play in a good online persistant world. Where/how can I find ENworld's persistant world? The link to the webpage no longer exists with the board update. Is there more than one? Does a good amount of people play on it? :)

Thanks if you can help! :)

(I skimmed through all the categories [story, action, pw action, etc] and couldn't find it..)

Last edited:

Chaz

First Post
I havent been on today yet, but ive been on quite a bit. Its under "action" I think... Im not sure since I have it set as a favorite - so its always in my favorites catagory.

Good luck.

Peace

Greylock

First Post
Look under Action, for O ENWorld - Chainmail mod.

I haven't been on lately, and when I have been it's fairly deserted. But that doesn't lessen my fondness and appreciation for it. I have spent more time wandering there having one heck of a good time than on more RP oriented PWs. So many of those make gaming feel like a second job. ENWorld's server has always been about fun. Link up with a DM, and watch the fur fly. :)

Wayfarer

Explorer
Does that mean no more ENWorld Chainmail?? :(

I've been really enjoying it as Greylock says, but when I do manage to find PCs about my level it's been such a great change from SP. I have been worrying that no one seems to be on it much lately. I also have to admit that I contributed to the server fund primarily to support this initiative - not to say I didn't appreciate/support the community in general too, which I do very much. I guess I just felt more comfortable on the ENWorld PW that with complete strangers.

Greylock

First Post
Morrus said:
As a side note, I'm probably going to stop paying for that server from next month.

That's a shame. I understand, diminishing returns and all. A lot of time has been put in this to see it whither away. But still, it's a damned shame. I've been holding off all online play for a little while. Kinda saving my energies for a forced "vacation" that's imminent. But I understand. :(

Neo

Explorer
Morrus said:
As a side note, I'm probably going to stop paying for that server from next month.

Doh!

This is a real shame..though understandable of late its been difficult to find anyone on there to DM for :(

Chaz

First Post
Neo said:
Doh!

This is a real shame..though understandable of late its been difficult to find anyone on there to DM for :(
It is a shame if its ends. I realy have a lot of fun on there. I spend hours and hours there. But I NEVER see a DM...

Thanks for what you have done Morrus. Be a shame to lose it.

Peace

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Chaz said:
I spend hours and hours there. But I NEVER see a DM...

Conversely, I never see a player. I think interest in it has pretty much evaporated, to be honest.

Remove ads