• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where can I find ENworld's PW (persistant world) on NWN?

RedSwan78

First Post
I went and picked up the Horde of the Underdark expansion, and I'm looking to play in a good online persistant world. Where/how can I find ENworld's persistant world? The link to the webpage no longer exists with the board update. Is there more than one? Does a good amount of people play on it? :)

Thanks if you can help! :)

(I skimmed through all the categories [story, action, pw action, etc] and couldn't find it..)

Last edited:

Chaz

First Post
I havent been on today yet, but ive been on quite a bit. Its under "action" I think... Im not sure since I have it set as a favorite - so its always in my favorites catagory.

Good luck.

Peace

Greylock

First Post
Look under Action, for O ENWorld - Chainmail mod.

I haven't been on lately, and when I have been it's fairly deserted. But that doesn't lessen my fondness and appreciation for it. I have spent more time wandering there having one heck of a good time than on more RP oriented PWs. So many of those make gaming feel like a second job. ENWorld's server has always been about fun. Link up with a DM, and watch the fur fly. :)

Wayfarer

Explorer
Does that mean no more ENWorld Chainmail?? :(

I've been really enjoying it as Greylock says, but when I do manage to find PCs about my level it's been such a great change from SP. I have been worrying that no one seems to be on it much lately. I also have to admit that I contributed to the server fund primarily to support this initiative - not to say I didn't appreciate/support the community in general too, which I do very much. I guess I just felt more comfortable on the ENWorld PW that with complete strangers.

Greylock

First Post
Morrus said:
As a side note, I'm probably going to stop paying for that server from next month.

That's a shame. I understand, diminishing returns and all. A lot of time has been put in this to see it whither away. But still, it's a damned shame. I've been holding off all online play for a little while. Kinda saving my energies for a forced "vacation" that's imminent. But I understand. :(

Neo

Explorer
Morrus said:
As a side note, I'm probably going to stop paying for that server from next month.

Doh!

This is a real shame..though understandable of late its been difficult to find anyone on there to DM for :(

Chaz

First Post
Neo said:
Doh!

This is a real shame..though understandable of late its been difficult to find anyone on there to DM for :(
It is a shame if its ends. I realy have a lot of fun on there. I spend hours and hours there. But I NEVER see a DM...

Thanks for what you have done Morrus. Be a shame to lose it.

Peace

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Chaz said:
I spend hours and hours there. But I NEVER see a DM...

Conversely, I never see a player. I think interest in it has pretty much evaporated, to be honest.

Remove ads