Where (In what) do you store your dice?

Where (in what) do you store your dice?

• Bag (Cloth .... Leather)

Votes: 130 74.3%
  • Plastic Container (Rubbermaid / Tupperware)

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Wooden Chest (Jewelry box etc)

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Glass Container (Jar... Brandy Snifter etc)

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Metal Container (Can ... Metal tin etc)

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Cardboard Box

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Briefcase

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Backpack

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Footlocker

Votes: 1 0.6%

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Per ssampier's Suggestion ... I thought to start his poll

I store mine in ... Rubbermaid containers mostly ... but there are some that are loose ... some that are in a large rolling footlocker

If you are curious ... HERE is how I store 20000+ dice

Last edited:

ghettognome

First Post
I have 3 dice bags, one made by the Gamer's Bag... really awesome and that one holds my coolest dice, then I have this weird celtic bag for misc dice, and a black velvet bag for sets that didn't fit into my 'cool' status, they are either on my dresser or my desk.

Goblyns Hoard

First Post
MY dice are kept in a little wooden box - just big enough to store everything I need and some extras for when one of them is misfiring (yes I'm superstitious about my dice but I always treat them well and they seem to like me for it)

I also have a leather bag that contains a large collection of other dice along with pencils, sharpeners, erasers etc. These dice are not treated as well, are used by whoever forgets their dice and they don't seem to roll as well as mine :cool:

michaelj

Explorer
The soft Sunglass bags (with drawstrings) that Oakleys used to come in. I have no idea where the sunglasses are now... apparently the bags were the best part.

Dracomeander

First Post
I have two bags made from pieces of the old Grand Curtain of the community theatre I am a part of, another bag made for me by a friend from upholstery fabric, a couple of leather bags for specific sets of dice, & a carved wooden box for a major portion of my six-sided dice.

The dangers of being a GM introducing new players. The need to have bags of dice ready to loan to those new players until they can get their own.

Kirin'Tor

First Post
I also store my mixed dice in an old Crown Royal bag, as does another player in my group.

I'm a big fan of sets as oposed to mixed, but I'm considering buying a chainmail bag of some kind to store them all in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases