Where (In what) do you store your dice?

Where (in what) do you store your dice?

• Bag (Cloth .... Leather)

Votes: 130 74.3%
  • Plastic Container (Rubbermaid / Tupperware)

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Wooden Chest (Jewelry box etc)

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Glass Container (Jar... Brandy Snifter etc)

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Metal Container (Can ... Metal tin etc)

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Cardboard Box

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Briefcase

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Backpack

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Footlocker

Votes: 1 0.6%

Staffan

Legend
I use a green/brown cloth drawstring bag that used to hold balls of yarn and similar stuff. I found it at a second-hand store, bought it, gave back the yarn, and kept the bag. It has a circular bottom with cardboard or something to stiffen it, and a cylinder attached to that with drawstrings on top. The bottom diameter is about 17 cm (7"), and when open it's about 19 cm tall (7½").

Barak

First Post
The best I've seen so far falls under none of the categories. Not even others.

See, technically it's a plastic container. But it's definitively not tupperware.

One of my players keeps his dice in a bullet box. That is, a plastic box in which bullets are sold. It was kinda scary, until I got to know him better.

ssampier

First Post
Boss said:
Two bags here, one a Crown Royal Special Reserve Velvet Bag (hey, special reserve demands distinction!) and a Captain Morgan's red satin bag. Ahhhhh, dice and alcohol... sounds like I am in Vegas!

Captain Morgan's bag. Sounds like my kind of thing. I love Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, but I can't say I ever seen a red satin bag with one. :cool:

Romnipotent

First Post
self hand made leather pouch. fits my whole forearm, and JUST fits all the dice worth carrying. All the other dice aren't really for practicality, like the 20 bouncy dice.

Shuffle

First Post
On the floor, on gameday I find them by walking around barefoot.

Kind of like using primates to find landmines.

It sucks when you find a d4..........

ssampier

First Post
Shuffle said:
On the floor, on gameday I find them by walking around barefoot.

Kind of like using primates to find landmines.

It sucks when you find a d4..........

:eek: the dice escaped the bag. I must the only gamer that has never done this. :\

D+1

First Post
Dice bags (plural - one is not enough).
I've got a Crown Royal bag that I used for MANY years but it was getting a little worn. I tried keeping the bulk of my 250+ dice in a plastic tray for a while with my "game" dice in the CR bag, but it just didn't do it for me.

Then one day I got to looking at the CR bag and for no apparant reason decided to make one of my own. I actually made three of varying style & size (although all used the same cloth). Unless a nice, new CR bag happens to drift across my transom I'll be using them for the infinite forseeable future.

Remove ads