Where (In what) do you store your dice?

Where (in what) do you store your dice?

• Bag (Cloth .... Leather)

Votes: 130 74.3%
  • Plastic Container (Rubbermaid / Tupperware)

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Wooden Chest (Jewelry box etc)

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Glass Container (Jar... Brandy Snifter etc)

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Metal Container (Can ... Metal tin etc)

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Cardboard Box

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Briefcase

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Backpack

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Footlocker

Votes: 1 0.6%

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Lhorgrim said:
Am I the only person that uses an old cigar box secured by a rubber band?

Used to use an old Hav-A-Tampa box back in '77

Boy I missed a lot of options that I myself even used ... I wish I could restart the poll ... or at least edit it

Last edited:

AelyaShade

First Post
At first, I sewed together a dice bag from some great material I bought. It was a light moleskin with a very rough stitch graphic, so I thought it looked perfect as my D&D dice bag (and matches the carry-all bag I made from the same material for dressing up as my character during GenCom).

Now, I keep my main dice in the D&D dice bag that just came out with the 30th anniversary stuff that came out last year.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Another very satisfied Gamer's Bag customer here. I got dice bags for myself and my whole group, each embroidered with its owner's initials. Thanks again to Paladin and Paladinwife. Everyone loves their bag and I think of you guys every game night when the bags come out.

I don't store mine anywhere but right here on my desk. They just sit out and get used constantly because of all the PbP games I run. When I move around, though, they've got a special pocket in my backpack.

Sure, a dicebag would be nice...but I just wouldn't use it all that much.

Generally I store them in a bank deposit bag. Lately, since we are playing at my house, I have been using a tupperware container.

footlocker ....someone actually voted for a footlocker. ouch.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I used to use a hand-crafted bag, but I now use plastic travel containers.

Sieobahn

First Post
I keep my old ones (which I will allow other people to use) in a drawstring bag. The sets I am currently using are kept in the original containers I bought theme in (chessex dice), and I have one set for DMing, and a seperate set for playing. :)

I also have a chainmail dice bag that I occasionally use.

dicebag.jpg

Remove ads