Where (In what) do you store your dice?

Where (in what) do you store your dice?

• Bag (Cloth .... Leather)

Votes: 130 74.3%
  • Plastic Container (Rubbermaid / Tupperware)

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Wooden Chest (Jewelry box etc)

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Glass Container (Jar... Brandy Snifter etc)

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Metal Container (Can ... Metal tin etc)

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Cardboard Box

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Briefcase

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Backpack

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Footlocker

Votes: 1 0.6%

AuroraGyps

First Post
I use several bags, all of which I crocheted myself. Most of my dice are in a large chenille bag that's blue & purple ombre... it's about the size of a stocking hat with a drawstring. The rest of my dice are in bags made out of crochet cotton, which all fit into the big bag: my mini Koplow dice are in a pastel ombre bag, a bunch of purple D6s are in a turquoise ombre bag, my BtVS dice (the Chessex confetti dice) are in a rainbow ombre bag, and the dice for my lamp (which someday I will have enough dice for) are in a light blue w/ white bag. All the crochet cotton bags are about the size of a large orange. All the bags are made from the same pattern.
I also made a couple of other chenille bags for my ex-husband (another ombre pattern) and for an ex-friend/player that was horizontal stripes (black, ombre gray & teal, teal, ombre again and then black again). I've actually thought of making bags for a job on the side, but I don't know... I'm not very business minded.

Warehouse23

First Post
Man... I need a Dewards Dandy Dice-Bag. Minor wondrous item. Holds up to 3 cu ft. of dice inside of a pouch no larger than a gouda cheese bag. When you reach int the bag, it magically detects how many dice you need and of what type, furnishing all required dice into the user's hand.

Yalius

First Post
I use a wooden chess board. It's a travel chess board that opens up to play, but folds in half and locks to hold the pieces. It's split into 2 sides, velvet lines. One side I can use to hold all my dice when playing, the other side is about 8" by 6" velvet-lined rolling area.

The chess pieces are long gone.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Kevin Cook said:
Is there a way to add addtional options to a Poll? ... I would like to add the ones not accounted for in this thread

Sure, a mod can do that. What do you want added?

I have a dicebag from the Gamer's Bag that I LOVE.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Sure, a mod can do that. What do you want added?

I have a dicebag from the Gamer's Bag that I LOVE. Check it out!

I assume as the poll starter ... I cannot modify it ? ... Only Admin's?

I know we need to add

Crown Royal Bags
Tackle Boxes
and several others thruout the thread

I apologize to all for not thoroughly thinking this out before posting ... I assumed from experience on other boards that the author can modify the poll ...

You know what happens when you assume :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No worries. Truth is, with this many responses you're better off not modifying the poll at all. It'll end up being misleading. Your categories are sufficiently inclusive, anyways. I'll still edit it if you really want me to, but I'm not sure it's necessary.

And yes, only moderators or admins can edit polls.

Boss

First Post
Two bags here, one a Crown Royal Special Reserve Velvet Bag (hey, special reserve demands distinction!) and a Captain Morgan's red satin bag. Ahhhhh, dice and alcohol... sounds like I am in Vegas!

Remove ads