• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where (In what) do you store your dice?

Where (in what) do you store your dice?

• Bag (Cloth .... Leather)

Votes: 130 74.3%
  • Plastic Container (Rubbermaid / Tupperware)

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Wooden Chest (Jewelry box etc)

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Glass Container (Jar... Brandy Snifter etc)

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Metal Container (Can ... Metal tin etc)

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Cardboard Box

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Briefcase

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Backpack

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Footlocker

Votes: 1 0.6%

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Lhorgrim said:
Am I the only person that uses an old cigar box secured by a rubber band?

Used to use an old Hav-A-Tampa box back in '77

Boy I missed a lot of options that I myself even used ... I wish I could restart the poll ... or at least edit it

Last edited:

AelyaShade

First Post
At first, I sewed together a dice bag from some great material I bought. It was a light moleskin with a very rough stitch graphic, so I thought it looked perfect as my D&D dice bag (and matches the carry-all bag I made from the same material for dressing up as my character during GenCom).

Now, I keep my main dice in the D&D dice bag that just came out with the 30th anniversary stuff that came out last year.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Another very satisfied Gamer's Bag customer here. I got dice bags for myself and my whole group, each embroidered with its owner's initials. Thanks again to Paladin and Paladinwife. Everyone loves their bag and I think of you guys every game night when the bags come out.

I don't store mine anywhere but right here on my desk. They just sit out and get used constantly because of all the PbP games I run. When I move around, though, they've got a special pocket in my backpack.

Sure, a dicebag would be nice...but I just wouldn't use it all that much.

Generally I store them in a bank deposit bag. Lately, since we are playing at my house, I have been using a tupperware container.

footlocker ....someone actually voted for a footlocker. ouch.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I used to use a hand-crafted bag, but I now use plastic travel containers.

Sieobahn

First Post
I keep my old ones (which I will allow other people to use) in a drawstring bag. The sets I am currently using are kept in the original containers I bought theme in (chessex dice), and I have one set for DMing, and a seperate set for playing. :)

I also have a chainmail dice bag that I occasionally use.

dicebag.jpg

Remove ads