• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) Where is the new OneD&D playtest?

I was teetering on the 1D&D thing, but now that it looks like there will be an ongoing 5e support with the OGL thing, I wonder what it would take for me to upgrade... especially if there is simulations new stuff for both. I might just try to get my group to choose 1 or maybe 2 3pp and vere off for them instead of wotc...

So what would it take, it would take me getting something new. A complex powerful martial class without being combat focused (like say a warlord or warblade with skill abilities) would pull me in. An arcane half caster half martial (even if they just reskined the hexblade and or the armor artificer) might be enough... a set of martial standards would run through all of them (like say the battle master dice going to all the martials) might do it.

MarkB

Legend
If they drop a large platest packet next, that would mean a longer survey which might select out all but the most dedicated angry dumpster fire lighting responses.
But it would also filter out all but the most dedicated playtester responses. Either way, the data is distorted.

Remove ads