D&D 4E Which 3rd party companies do you want 4ed products from?

I would like the chance to BUY 4th ed products from (multi choice):

• Adamant Entertainment

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • EN Publishing

Votes: 49 28.5%
  • Expeditious Retreat Press

Votes: 40 23.3%
  • Fantasy Flight Games

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • Goodman Games

Votes: 82 47.7%
  • Green Ronin Publishing

Votes: 108 62.8%
  • Mongoose Publishing

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Necromancer Games

Votes: 95 55.2%
  • Paizo Publishing

Votes: 123 71.5%
  • Paradigm Concepts

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Privateer Press

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Fiery Dragon

Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Trollord

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • White Wolf/Swords & Sorcery

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • Other (Please note)

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • None: no 3rd party 4ed.

Votes: 16 9.3%

• Poll closed .

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
And I was worried what we would see to many votes, with everyone thinking "the more the better".

I guess the "d20 glut" cured people of that. But Goodman under 50%, EN Publishing under 30%, and Fiery Dragon and XPR under 20%....these companies have come out with a lot of good stuff, as have the others on the list.

Of course, if the proportions held up when it came to number of gamers buying something, then they would be great for those comanpanies. :\

EditorBFG

Explorer
Voted for a bunch. Blackdirge Publishing was my "other." Does simple, useful things really well.

(Obviously, I would like it if Big Finger Games did 4E too, for personal reasons...)

Arnix

First Post
I feel left out. Alea Publishing didn't even make the list...

However, we plan to release 4E products. Not just rehashes. We have new stuff in the planning stages as well as updates to some of our current products.

bgaesop

First Post
Malhavoc, Paizo, Privateer Press, depending on what they come out with I'll take a look at other ones, and definitely no Mongoose.

hewligan

First Post
Paizo - my number 1 for sure. I love their stuff - the editing and general production values are stunning. I am a Pathfinder junky.

Fantasy Flight Games - I lurve Midnight, although I think it may be too dark for most players to enjoy. Still, the fluff in the boos is enough to get me all moody and moist.

Oh, and whoever post the Iron Kingdoms link - looks VERY interesting. A lot like Warhammer 40K meets gritty fantasy. I shall investigate further.

Remove ads