Which Edition?

What edition do you intend to primarily run?

• Poll closed .

I'll be making a decision after I have 4E in hand, but if the players want to play 3.5 - we'll play 3.5. If they want to play 1E - we'll be playing 1E. My own preference will likely be heavily influential, and 4E being new and different for all of them (one potential player last played D&D during 1E) might give it an edge - or might not. Wait for it...

The Green Adam

First Post
Doug McCrae said:
4e 'til I die 5e.

As I mentioned on another humor-oriented thread I may well hold off playing D&D again until they reach the edition that I feel will be perfect for me group and I...

D&D EDITION PI!

AD

Agamon

Adventurer
I think this is a better poll for a year from now when people have a better idea of what 4E and Pathfinder will deliver.

I do think there will be people playing 3.x a year from now, I just don't think it'll be the percentage that we're seeing here (not that I think this is a fairly representative poll, either).

Agamon

Adventurer
kensanata said:
I'd probably rename as follows:
D&D 4th Edition -> D&D 4E Rules
D&D Rules -> D&D 3E Rules

And I'd leave General RPG Discussion as-is.

The idea that the current poll is being held in the General forum and thus biased towards 3E is unfortunate. I think that in the long run, that's not something we want to see.

Merge 3e with the d20 board. It's been taken over by PF anyway. M&M and SWSE got the shaft!

Samuel Leming

First Post
Too bad you didn't have a Castles & Crusades option...

Since I'll be playtesting Pathfinder, I chose that. I'll at least give 4e a try. Maybe it'll work out once I can review the rules sans developer snark such as we got in today's swarms preview.

Sam

Remove ads