• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Which Eras of Eberron's History are you Most Interested in Exploring?

Which era of Eberron's History do you most want to learn more about?

• The Age of Demons

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Age of Giants

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The Dhaakani Empire and Xoriat Incursion

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Human Migration to Khorvaire

• The War of the Mark

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Quori Invasion of Sarlona

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Galifar's Wars of Unification

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Bel Shalor's Release and Imprisonment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Century Prior to the Last War

• The Last War

Votes: 11 34.4%

bganon

Explorer
Someday I'd like to run a campaign that uses most of the Dark Sun mechanics, but is actually set in Xen'drik during the immediate aftermath of the dragons' retaliation against the giants for destroying Crya.

I voted for The Last War. Seeing a war-torn Eberron would be a dramatically different world. Seeing all sorts of magitech war machines at work, the creation of the Mournland, being in the middle of a world-shattering conflict. I could also see it as a sort of Birthright 2.0, with the PCs being the rulers, the movers and shakers, not just rootless adventurers.

Negflar2099

Explorer
I voted for the Age of Demons, just because I love the idea of sending a group of PCs back in time and dropping them off in that age. An entire world taken over by demons. Like being trapped in the Abyss but it's a real world and you can't just plane shift out. And everything they do could have massive ramifications on the future. Sign me up.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I voted for the Age of Demons, just because I love the idea of sending a group of PCs back in time and dropping them off in that age. An entire world taken over by demons. Like being trapped in the Abyss but it's a real world and you can't just plane shift out. And everything they do could have massive ramifications on the future. Sign me up.

I think this is more along the lines of what I'm thinking about; less "which of these do you think would make the most interested setting" and more "which would be the most fun to thrust your players into." I feel like Eberron actually lends itself quite well to time travel stories.

Remove ads