Which one should I buy?

Which one should I add to my library right away?

• Arms & Equipments from WotC.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Savage Species from WotC.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Ghostwalk from WotC.

• Stronghold Builder's Guidebook from WotC.

• Book of Vile Darkness from WotC.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Fiend Folio from WotC.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Arcana Unearthed from Monte Cook.

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Wait and buy D&D 3.5 Core Book Gift Set.

Votes: 18 29.0%

Ran

First Post
Buttercup said:
If I only had the money for one book, I wouldn't buy any of the ones on your list. I'd get Magical Medieval Society instead. It will be useful far longer, and far more often than any of the choices you list.

Hand of Evil said:
Why oh why WotC when there are so many other wonderful products out there that will enhance your game.

Monsternomicon! Bluffside! Magical Medieval Society! Scarred Lands! Midnight! Airships! AEG Toolbox! Elements of Magic!

BoVD if you have to have one. :)

Well, there is absolutely no reason for WotC being my choice, in fact I would love to make a better choice, thus this thread, the problem is that I have forgotten that I could choose other cmpany, most don't have any advertise here in Brazil and there is only one damn editorial enterprise here that translates books, they don't have any other publisher for d20, but own GURPS, Storyteller and D&D, their translation for the second is good, but D&D suffers a lot on their hands, they have absolutely no care with the choice of words...

Anyway I would love to know what would do me more good, and Magical Medieval Societies is a complete mistery to me...

know what? i will open a new thread and would love to see all your opinions there, I will ask for your top ten books, any publisher, details on the one on the top, and so on, this is a way to help many others choose a new book.

Anyway I haven't decided yet and am more than willing to buy a non-WotC book, unless i go with the D&D Core Rulebook Gift Set, which i am not sure would be worth the money, as the SRD is pleasing enough and the changes would never come all into my group...

come by the new thread will you?

Remove ads