• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Which Pathfinder AP has the most social intrigue?

Which Pathfinder AP has the most intrigue, plot twists, and social interaction? I've run RotRL, and while it's good, it's not what I'm seeking. I want intrigue. Heavy, heavy intrigue. Lots of social encounters. The type of AP that would have Charisma-based characters.

So much the better if it's the first volume in the AP series. I'd like to start the characters at first level, if possible.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Razor Coast could fit your bill too. It has a very interesting treatment of NPCs. I hope things will improve with the launch of Ultimate intrigue, and we will at last get something decent from Paizo.

Razor Coast looks awesome and Nicholas Logue is a name I know and associate with good things. With a hardcover price point of $99.00 and the .pdf $40, it's probably too pricey for what I want to do now, though. Still, I've bookmarked it for later use elsewhere. Looks really good, thanks for the tip.

Hell's Rebels: In Hell's Bright Shadow looks like it might fit the bill for my immediate focus. Thanks for that rec! If I run it, I'll pop back in to say how it went.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
I think a lot can depend on how the group likes to play out their APs. Council of Thieves could be run with a lot of intrigue, as can Skull and Shackles. You have to carve out time and space to have it matter, but both offer substantial opportunity for establishing relationships and rivalries that aren't entirely focused on the main action.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads