• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

• Poll closed .

kenobi65

First Post
DaveMage said:
You're just piling on now... :D

Chuckle...they had all these fun factoids about Grossman and his connections to the Colts in the Chicago Tribune the other day.

Grossman is from Bloomington, IN, not too far south of Indianapolis. His family bought Colts season tickets when the Colts moved to Indy, and one of Grossman's favorite players when he was growing up was Jim Harbaugh, the one-time Colts QB (and, before that, a Bears QB).

Aurora

First Post
Damnit the Chargers should be there. I am just happy that the Colts beat the Patriots and they aren't going. I can't take another month of hearing people talk about the Patriots "dynasty".
barf.gif

I am hoping Peyton pulls it out and the Colts win.

kenobi65

First Post
Ranger REG said:
The Patriots have a dynasty?

Meh. Not so great as the Cowboys'. :cool:

::Screams::

If the Cowboys lost every game for, let's say, the next 10 years, I *might* be satisfied.

Being a Packer fan, people think I hate the Bears. Not really. My deep loathing is reserved for the Cowboys.

Ranger REG

Explorer
kenobi65 said:

If the Cowboys lost every game for, let's say, the next 10 years, I *might* be satisfied.

Being a Packer fan, people think I hate the Bears. Not really. My deep loathing is reserved for the Cowboys.
Meh.

The Cowboys are no longer what they were when Aikman, Smith, Irvin, Harper, and the "Moose" were on that team.

Used to cheer for the Bears, way back in high school (that would be in the 80's).

Have cheered for Packers when Reggie White was around.

My deep loathing is reserved for the San Francisco 69'ers. Loved Jerry Rice, Hated his team.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
My team wasn't in the play offs. I don't care much now. I think the Bears will win. I think I'll go for the Colts.

kenobi65 said:

Hate the cowboys myself and I don't follow Football like I used too.

Heathansson

First Post
kenobi65 said:

I used to love the Cowboys until Jerry Jones fired Jimmy Johnson after winning him...how many super bowls? Jerry Jones is a friggin menace.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads