• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

• Poll closed .

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I never want to hear about how great Tom Brady is ever again. Maybe one day, if he's lucky, he can be in Eli's class. B-)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Eli wins because he has a top-notch defense and (occasionally, like now) has talented receivers. Brady wins because- like Payton- he is a ridiculous talent at his position and always has talented receivers.

Eli is like a slightly better version of Romo- he has all the QB tools, but occasionally reverts back to his rookie year and makes truly boneheaded mistakes...from which his D rescues him.

(No, I don't have a dog in this fight- I'm a Saints fan.)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
I never want to hear about how great Tom Brady is ever again. Maybe one day, if he's lucky, he can be in Eli's class. B-)

Over all Brady is a better quarterback then Eli. He's had the better career and better numbers. Eli has the better team around him. Football is the ultimate team sport.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Both of them were outplayed head to head by Rex Grossman. After having beating the Giants twice, convincingly, I think the Redskins should be awarded the trophy. ;)

Remove ads