• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Whinge about Pathfinder RPG availabilty

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I got my Core Rulebook from an FLGS and I got the Bestiary from Barnes & Noble. I pre-ordered the Bestiary back in late September and it just came in yesterday, and I picked it up today.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
The latest report is that the reprint should arrive in our warehouse TOMORROW, and we'll turn it around as fast as humanly possible.

--Erik

Kodyax

First Post
My sympathies go out to all who are still waiting on the core. I got mine the week of Gen Con and I have loved it ever since.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Interestingly my expected dispatch and delivery date are now both listed by Amazon as the 20 November??? Well . . . we'll see ;)

Dragonbait

Explorer
With a new printing on the way maybe now I'll be able to find at least one copy in one of the 3 B&N's and 2 game stores in my area.. Gol-durn popular game selling out.. grumble grumble..

One of my groups is starting a PF game next Saturday and we've had to use the online SRD to make characters... It works but nothing beats having the book to reference right at the table during the game.

Remove ads