• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Whinge about Pathfinder RPG availabilty

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Today I received my copy of the Pathfinder Bestiary from Amazon UK. All well and good you might think. However, I have still yet to receive my copy of Pathfinder RPG that I pre-ordered in December 2008.

Sigh . . . :(

Erik Mona

Adventurer
We are expecting the second print run to arrive in the office next week, and from there it will likely be 2-3 weeks before it gets to stores, and shortly thereafter until Amazon and other vendors will fill the order.

Sorry about the delay! Everyone (including us) got completely slammed and taken by surprise at the overwhelming popularity of this thing!

Soon!

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Well my FLGS happens to have a copy of the Pathfinder RPG for sale, and they have an online Amazon store too. However, since you live in the UK the shipping will most likey cost more then normal.

delericho

Legend
My FLGS put aside copies of both the Core Rulebook and the Bestiary for me, so I had no problems getting them. However, he's certainly had some complaints from people who weren't able to get copies - he just wasn't able to order enough to go around!

Erekose

Eternal Champion
We are expecting the second print run to arrive in the office next week, and from there it will likely be 2-3 weeks before it gets to stores, and shortly thereafter until Amazon and other vendors will fill the order.

Sorry about the delay! Everyone (including us) got completely slammed and taken by surprise at the overwhelming popularity of this thing!

Soon!

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Thanks Erik! It's not dented my enthusiasm for the game :) it just highlights my frustration with Amazon . . .

That said, my order has just been updated with a despatch estimate of 20 November. From what you've said that at least sounds plausible!

No chance the second printing includes the errata from the first printing? Just looking for a silver lining in the delay ;)

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Well my FLGS happens to have a copy of the Pathfinder RPG for sale, and they have an online Amazon store too. However, since you live in the UK the shipping will most likey cost more then normal.

Thanks MichaelSomething - I'll wait for my Amazon order to be fulfilled. What irks me a little is some Amazon UK Maketplace and ebay sellers who have copies are trying to capatalise on the scarcity of the book by charging ~£50 . . .

ancientvaults

Explorer
I just happened to luck into a copy at Noble Knight in mint condition, then picked up the Bestiary at the local Hastings store.

Now to convince my oldschool group to try it out....

They will, the book is too beautiful not to give a try.

Remove ads