• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Acad. Revisited, OOC02

Leif

Adventurer
It's not sad. ;) Francheska likes floaty dresses that cover her thighs and ankles, because they are too fat! Sad will be if Tylara and Francheska start fighting over Capizzio Del Collines, Esquire or otherwise engaging in a two- or three-way relationship. :angel:
SAD, VERY SAD.
:.-(:.-(:.-(:.-(:.-(
Need I say more?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
darn...capi just might have wanted to . . . well . . . you know . . . ah wwell. i needed to boost up his charisma before anything ever hapened anyway. no spooning for capizio.

Leif

Adventurer
darn...capi just might have wanted to . . . well . . . you know . . . ah wwell. i needed to boost up his charisma before anything ever hapened anyway. no spooning for capizio.
If you want to start an 'adult-themed' thread for Capizzio, Tylara, and Francheska, I certainly can't stop you. Just keep the Whirtlestaff's threads clean, ok?

Leif

Adventurer
I thought there'd be a lot more 'touchy-feely' elf girly stuff going on today. When is Xavier going to introduce Francheska to Tylara?

And I guess we'd better get this show back on the road or else Kerlan is liable to have an aneurysm! Lord Kyle awaits! (with moolah for the wizards, no less!)

Lou

Explorer
I thought there'd be a lot more 'touchy-feely' elf girly stuff going on today. When is Xavier going to introduce Francheska to Tylara?

And I guess we'd better get this show back on the road or else Kerlan is liable to have an aneurysm! Lord Kyle awaits! (with moolah for the wizards, no less!)

Yeah, is Scotley on spring break or something?

renau1g

First Post
Sorry for that, I got super-swamped this morning, plus a kids doctor's appointment. (Immunization's aren't fun).

I'm back in the saddle and will post IC soon.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, is Scotley on spring break or something?
I think I got email from him this morning, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's not. Honestly, I have no idea.

Sorry for that, I got super-swamped this morning, plus a kids doctor's appointment. (Immunization's aren't fun).

I'm back in the saddle and will post IC soon.
Not a problem. And don't worry, he/she will forgive you when he/she is 16, provided that you're buying a car! ;)

renau1g

First Post
Not he/she ...them... twin boys, I'm thinking I won't have money for 2 cars, that is unless Chrysler keeps up the buy 1 car get 1 free deal. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads