• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy Action: in-character thread

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Capizzio claimed to be the last student to come downstairs. Is Mikkana lurking about invisibly again?? :)

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Durgeon (Male Dwarf Conjurer)

Tylara: "True, lass." *Grumble, Grumble*

As Dalomock enters Durgeon grumbles even louder - something *Grumble, Grumble* ...sprite... *Grumble, Grumble* and he keeps on eating not really paying attention to anyone, just enjoying loudly crunching his porridge away and slurping down his hot ale.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm a gnome of many talents indeed, more than I could say about you, my limited peers, but enough of the Magnificent me." the gnome says pleasantly

Leif

Adventurer
Dalomock?? AHEM! ;) Anyway, Mikanna does eventually show up. Unfortunately, the kitchen staff had already begun to clear away breakfast by then, so she had to make do with slimy fried eggs and stale bread. She just ate it anyway, and said nothing. [OOC: As much as I would like to comment here, I have been forbidden from interjecting emotional responses for characters, so I'm being a good little DM, and settling for just torturing her with slimy eggs.] After breakfast, you go and see what the new notice says, and you arrive just as it is being posted. It says:

"WANTED 5-10 pupils to go on an expedition to Mugwort's Meadow, and the surrounding area, in search of a semester's worth of laboratory supplies for my "Potions and Herbs" class. CAUTION -- there have been reports of heavy humanoid activity in this area, so extreme care is recommended, and hazard pay is available. Applicants should see me immediately! - /s/ Professor Frogbottom"

Professor Herschel "Hoppy" Frogbottom is one of the younger professors, and he seems to have the best understanding of all professors here of the almost irrepressible need of most students to kick back, cut loose, and just generally live it up sometimes. While at first, this seems to be nothing more than an errand to gather salad makings, your knowledge of "Prof Hoppy," and the overly cautious policies of the faculty in general, lead you to believe that there is a high probability of some serious action occurring before this errand of yard work is completed.

Last edited:

FreeXenon

The last one to leave the table, Durgeon follows the rest of his classmates while shaking his head and grumbling quietly to himself as they walk to see the what is posted.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Well, it seems we need a gardener after all." She considers a moment. "I'm always up for a chance to get out of this stuffy rockpile and into the wilderness."

FreeXenon

Durgeon grumbles "Rock piles aren't stuffy." and then shakes his head.

Shayuri

First Post
"I think it's a nice idea to help," Alex opines. "If he's posting like this, he must be needing it. And we could bring our familiars out for a walk too!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads