• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy Action: in-character thread

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Let's go see Frogbottom eh? Hop to now boys and girls." With a quick motion she rips down the notice and folds it neatly before tucking it in a pocket. Seeing some of the other's looking scandalized Tylara pats Durgeon on the shoulder. "I can't risk someone else getting my husband-to-be's tuition money now can I? And break up our happy home?" She winks and sets off.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Durgeon (Male Dwarf Conjurer)

"I'll see you sleeping in an Infernal antimagic shell surrounded by fiendish disenchanters for all eternity before that'll happen elf." Durgeon yells after her and then spits on the ground. *Gumble* ...damnable treehugging princess... *Gumble*

The dwarf stomps after her, grumbling the whole way.

Shayuri

First Post
"Wait! I'm just..." Alex looks between her retreating friends and the last half of the muffin sandwich. With a last longing look, she grabs her books and hurries after Tylara and Durgeon.

"I'm coming too!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Dalomock grab the posterior part of his head with his hands, arms raised. He walks calmly after the elf. "Good move lady treelover"

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The elf blows Dalomock a kiss and then continues on, her high heel boots click a steady rhythm on the floor as she stride purposefully toward the halfling's office.

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, that's Tylara, Durgeon, Dalomock, and Alexandra heading off to Professor Frogbottom's office in the NW tower. Anybody else going along? Anybody have anything additional/different to report?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
capizzio grabs the half sandwitch and says ,i have it here for you alex! and starts to hand it too her, but sees that her hands are full. trade me your books for the foode. "[/color}

]ooc[don't for get me! i have been busy all day here...sorry.]/ooc[

J. Alexander

First Post
Gregory Malfoy

"Might as well go along and see what this is all about" Gregory comments rising from his chair..then with a sly look towards Tylara he says "Do you think you can keep from flirting with your boyfriend long enought to be of any help to us while were in the woods..or does a woodsey setting make your more amarouse"

J. Alexander

First Post
Gregory Malfoy

"Might as well go along and see what this is all about" Gregory comments rising from his chair..then with a sly look towards Tylara he says "Do you think you can keep from flirting with your boyfriend long enought to be of any help to us while were in the woods..or does a woodsey setting make your more interested in him"

Remove ads