Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy Action: in-character thread

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"A meadow is grassland not woods Malfoy. Of course it could be near the timberline in which case I suggest you be nice to the elf. Otherwise you might fall afoul of the fey spirits. If we go walking in a graveyard, I'll be nice to you. When we go to the forest you be nice to me. Deal?" She gives him a menacing smile and continues on her way.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Tylara?? Are you trying to make enemies of everybody? I guess it's not enough that you're on Durgeon's bad side, you've just got to antagonize Malfoy, too? Isn't that like poking a rattlesnake with a sharp stick? :eek:

OOC: Still waiting on Mikanna (Ryfte) so we can proceed. I'll give Ryfte until sometime tomorrow, probably earlier rather than later, and then I'll move forward.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"A box might work or maybe a gravestone. Can we borrow yours?"

Turning to the Gnome she adds, "You'll never know short stuff."

Leif

Adventurer
As you have all been engaging in this sparkling conversation, you've been making your way to Professor Frogbottom's office. As you make your way along the corridors where the faculty offices are located, you catch the odd glimpse of a demonstration being rehearsed for class, and even a few experiments being prepared (although this is generally not done in the faculty offices because of the annoying (and very messy, to say the least) consequences of failure, some of the more skilled professors are permitted to work through the initial steps here, before moving to a more secure area to have students complete the experiment). At last, you arrive at a small door (4 feet tall) with a sign affixed that says: "Herschel Frogbottom, 15th Degree Brewmaster" Knocking on the door, you hear, "Yes, yes, yes, come in, come in, but please don't breathe if you can help it!" The taller among you are required to stoop down to fit both through the door, and into the room beyond, which only has a ceiling height of 5 and one-half feet. Professor Frogbottom, the cheerful halfling, gives you all a beaming smile and continues to mix up a most foul-smelling concoction on his work table. He sees the looks of disgust on all your faces, and twitters with laughter. "Not to your liking, is it? Sorry about that. How may I help you children?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We are here because of the 'required assistance' paper. Nice place you have here." Dalomock says, comfortable in the halfings office

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Completely unable to stand in the office, Tylara decides to kneel. Since Dalomock has taken the lead, she remains silent and merely nods assent.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
capizzio standing a bit too tall lets the rest of the group walk in to the rank of the lab. he stands just outside the door occasionaly coughing even from the outside of the lab.

none the less, he pays close attention to the conversation within.

Remove ads