Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy Action: in-character thread

Leif

Adventurer
Potions

Voda Vosa said:
"You go camping, I need time to brew some potions. I'll be ready for the real journey."
OOC: I already said that you guys had time to brew potions before the game started, so just write down any that you want. But please limit yourself to a reasonable number. (Like don't say that you have 25 potions of mage armor or anything.) And that way you don't have to spend time brewing them now. And that will also give you some potions to take to the temple so that you can trade them for healing potions.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Leif said:
OOC: I already said that you guys had time to brew potions before the game started, so just write down any that you want. But please limit yourself to a reasonable number. (Like don't say that you have 25 potions of mage armor or anything.) And that way you don't have to spend time brewing them now. And that will also give you some potions to take to the temple so that you can trade them for healing potions.
Do we pay for these normally, only pay XP, or deduct them from or future earnings? I've spent all the money I can.

KerlanRayne

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
Do we pay for these normally, only pay XP, or deduct them from or future earnings? I've spent all the money I can.
KerlanRayne
Sorry, forgot to say that, this time. Only pay xp for these that are made initially. (We assume that you used the Academy's "lab supplies" for these, but you will be expected to pay for any that you make in the future, So you'd better all do some brewing while the brewing is good and free! I'm imposing a limit on the crafting of potions and scrolls, though, and here it is!

The limits are: no more than 5 potions apiece, and scrolls of 7 spells apiece.

If you've already made more than this limit, go ahead and subtract the excess from your sheet. If you're under the limit, you can go ahead and add some more, up to the limit. You can, of course, only make potions/scrolls of spells that you have in your spellbook, but there is just about to be a small pilgrimage made to a temple for the purpose of trading some of your potions/scrolls for some potions of healing, that will increase the groups longevity and survival odds by leaps and bounds!

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I'm having some heavy work these days, so I'm not able to take a look at the manual and make the potions and all that stuff. Just posting.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Durgeon (Male Dwarf Conjurer)

Durgeon grumbles "I better go to keep you out of trouble, besides some healing potions would be convenient. This had better be quick. I have a lot of studying to do." *Grumble, Grumble*

[OOC: Does someone want to spring for two scrolls of Clairvoyance/Clairaudience for the group. One to cast as a method of scouting for our little glade adventure, and one for our spell books? At normal price that would be 750gp total. I have 148gp to donate to the cause. Clair'ance is as sneaky and stealthy as a group of wizards can get.]

Scotley

Hero
J. Alexander said:
Gregory Malfoy

"Come along tree dancer lets go to your temple" Gregory says then adds "Do elves have souls"

"Two, one on each of these feet I'm going to kick your arse with if you continue to impugn elves." While her words are harsh she is smiling as she says it, obviously too excited about the upcoming adventure to be insulted.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"I can read the text and between the lines. Let's just say that I understand what I choose to understand, and when I choose not, you should be glad."

Remove ads