• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy Action: in-character thread

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Oh Malfoy, don't be cross, next time we slay some Kobolds we'll let you make a little friend from their corpses so you won't have to feel left out if the kissing starts."

J. Alexander

First Post
Gregory Malfoy

"Well it is certainly not for the inter species cohabitation and flirting"...Gregory seems to be pissed at the professor and as the prancing elf has gotten on his radar she seems to be the one who he has transferred it to....Gregory can be a moody bastard :)

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Clearly disappointed that this sparing match is ending so abruptly, Tylara glances at the others, but seeing no obvious opening she says to Gregory. "Come on Malfoy. I'll buy you a drink and you can tell me how much you loath elves or living beings or maybe just get something to eat. Is anyone else hungry after that little battle? Does teleporting burn calories just like walking?" She places a hand on Durgeon's shoulder, "Don't try to slink away little man. I need a back up in case Malfoy tries to capitulate before we get into a really good argument again. You never let me down stud." She adds in a husky voice and pats him affectionately on top of the head.

J. Alexander

First Post
Gregory Malfoy

Seeing the elf's treatment of the dwark Gregory comments "Sure why not......seeing you make google eyes at your boyfriend will most certainly make me purge my meal..."

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Pleased to see that she has Malfoy hooked again, Tylara pauses to be sure Professor Grumbacher doesn't have more to say before sauntering over to the students' favorite tavern.

Leif

Adventurer
Professor Grumbacher

"Actually, I was just on my way to the Staff of Life as well, to get a late bite of lunch. I won't presume to intrude upon your meal, but we can at least walk over there together, can't we?

Remove ads