• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
Magus Crus

The Magus looks carefully at Francheska, seeming only now to notice the tone of her skin and hair. "Hmmm, Fire Elf, are you now? We don't get too many of your stripe of elf through these parts lately." He seems to glance towards the floor, perhaps to see if Francheska is leaving a trail of ash.....

Then, turning once again to Tylara, the Magus says, "Problem? What sort of problem, do tell?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I was hoping for some vine as well as Magus Crus, hmmm, where is Boris?" Cappiccio wanders off to find boris to get a couple of bottles of good vitage of wine and 7 glasses.

renau1g

First Post
"Greetings Magus Crus, sorry for the abruptness of our exchange, but there appears to be a door sealed by an arcane lock and we find ourselves distinctly devoid of any spells to counter such a spell. We were hoping that you had either a scroll or a copy of the spell in one of your many spellbooks that we might transcribe into ours" Xavier says.

Leif

Adventurer
Magus Crus

"Oh, my, that is a problem. There are at least two ways to attack the problem, either with knock or dispel magic, and, as it so happens, I can provide either or both of these spells. Of course, you'll have to provide your own scribing materials, and, uh.... let's just say you'll OWE me one. A sizeable one, at that," ;) the Magus says with a wink.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"I believe that we have Dispel Magic in one of our books, but we don't have it prepared at the moment. A Knock spell would be most beneficial though, as would Dispel Ward, an even simpler spell. We also have a related problem that we need advice on. If you would just follow us to another part of the Inn where we can speak more privately. After everyone is finished with everything they may have ordered of course." If Crus agrees, Kerlan then waits for everyone to be finished and then leads him back down to the cellar with the others.

Leif

Adventurer
Magus Crus

The Magus follows Kerlan down the stairs to the cellar with some trepidation, "Why are you taking me down here? Surely you know that my adventuring days are long behind me?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan takes Crus over to the locked door. "Boris discovered this door recently and asked us to look into it. We went through and found an Orc burial tomb that is also an entrance to the Underdark. It is through here that we found the Arcane Locked door. We wanted help opening that door, but we also want help securing this door in order to protect Boris and his wonderful inn."

"Cappizzio, could you please go ahead and open the lock again, so that we may show Magus Crus what we have found?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio steps forward and clears his throat in a not so subtle wway, "Ahem! that was me, not manny. he doesn't do those thing. that is my specialty."

He pulls lut the small metel tools for somewhere off his person and sets to un-locking the lock he had re-locked when they had left earlier.

*click*

OOC: figured if he un-locked it ealier, the re-locked it, he can re-unlock it...taking a 20 each time.

Leif

Adventurer
Magus Crus

"Now hold on just a minute! I thought you brought me back here to speak to me in private, not to take me into your Dungeon! No, sir! I'll not be going through that door! I am R-E-T-I-R-E-D! Understand??" And, so saying, Magus Crus leaves you standing at the door and returns to his meal.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads