• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Wolf and CCP merge...

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Nightfall said:
Cig,

Yeah well not holding my breath.

I imagine that'd be after a WoD MMOG was successful. Model it partly on the WoD model (so social stuff is important), and then make sure combat is a much bigger part of it, with lots of kewl effects.

Brad

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Cig,

Again not holding my breath. Mostly because most MMO (I think) tend to be doomed to failure. But that's just me.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
cignus_pfaccari said:
Is this supposed to be oWoD or NWoD?

nWoD, as far as I know.

I suppose if they wanted to go down the FRPG route, they could make a decent MMORPG out of Exalted.

Not planned for the time being - the fantasy MMORPG market is far too crowded. A World of Darkness game, especially if it focusses on the social aspects of the game, would stand out far more, so that's what they are planning at the moment.

If the WoD game becomes a runaway success and they have money enough to expand even further, they will possibly consider an Exalted game and take on the Big Boys of the fantasy MMORPG market. But not before.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads