• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who is from or based in Continental Europe?

Firzair

First Post
Another german here. Bavaria calling...
I lived in munich until january 2004 when we moved about 35 km to the east to Haag.

Happy gaming to you all!
Firzair

Gez

First Post
KaeYoss said:
I do feel alone still, though, as the only one from Saarland. Come on, guys. I know we aren't that much (there are cities with far more living in it), but I cannot be the only one.

We used to be four ENWorlders from Montpellier -- Chacal, my brother Aloysius, someone else (who worked at Ubi Soft), and me.

Now Chacal has moved to Nantes, Al doesn't post here anymore, and the last guy I haven't seen him the last four years... :(

Attachments

• mtpnantes.png
    mtpnantes.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 52

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
DrZombie said:
Another Belgian here. I live in leuven, but was born in Hasselt. Not thar anyone knows either :lol: .
I do! Most Dutch know fewer placenames in Belgium than they know Belgian jokes though.

Come to think of it, I probably do too! :D (I know you've got jokes about us too, but I only know of one).

Rav

Dioltach

Legend
A Brit, but living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. I play here in Rotterdam around twice a month, and once a month in Leiden.

For the Danes: I was in Copenhagen just the other week, and found a great fantasy shop. Fantasisk, or something. Picked up a copy of the old Basic D&D red box, among other things.

drakhe

First Post
Add another Belgian to the count...

Hi y'all,
Drakhe here from Antwerp in Belgium (or rather Antwerpen in België)

I DM:

Warhammer - currently finishing Death on the Reik
DnD30 - RttToEE, but currently on hold

I play:

ADnD2e - Human Bard from the Moonshea, homebrew + houserules, but otherwise FR
DnD30 - Uthgar Barbarian, homebrew campaign in Forgotten Realms, but straight DnD30
Warhammer - ex-noble, ex-pickpocket, duelist, homebrew, currently in Kislev

and btw: we generaly use dutch for outgame conversation but various english variations for in game conversation

Drakhe

dalfen

First Post
If you live in Europe AND you can walk to Paris or Rome without leaving Europe, you are a continental European. (The Asian part of Turkey comes to mind as not being European as per the arbitrary parameters that have ben set a long time ago.

Then i´m a truly continental european, and the first spanish to post. :)

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Turanil said:
Well, there is an American gamers community here in Paris ("Gamefreaks"), it's sad you didn't know about it.

Anyway, I French living in Paris, and plays with the Gamefreaks, a "club" of English-speaking roleplayers. So, anyone else "lost" in Paris could contact us if he/she wants to...

I should have guessed...I never looked to hard--RL and all that.

Remove ads