Who playtested/proofread/critiqued EOM - Mythic Earth?

genshou

First Post
I see that EOMME is now able to be purchased on RPGNow, but how long will it be before they have printed books available as a sale option? Or is that something you aren't planning to do with ME?

There are POD files. I don't have the ability to upload them to RPGNow's POD service. Don't worry, though; I'm pestering Russ and Jake to do it. I'm just not sure how long RPGNow takes to process things.

It's stand-alone, actually. It's basically a variation (and intended improvement) on the old system. The actual focus on 'elements' has been reduced, but I think the system will play better and have a better feel.

genshou

First Post
RangerWickett said:
There are POD files. I don't have the ability to upload them to RPGNow's POD service. Don't worry, though; I'm pestering Russ and Jake to do it. I'm just not sure how long RPGNow takes to process things.
Cool! I went ahead and bought the PDF only and will legally give it to someone else when I buy the PDF + Print, just like I did with EoMR. Lets me get the book earlier and makes for a nice way to frequently give gifts to my gaming friends :)

Remove ads