Who started the indomitable fire? (3.5 version)

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
So I know the backstory behind Shahalesti starting the indomitable forest fire of Innenotdar. But how are the PCs supposed to figure it out? My players didn't pick up on the goblin influence in the tower on the white stone bridge, but even if they did I'm not sure how to get from there to Shahalesti. Who knows what really happened, and how do the PCs find out? One of the PCs is a Shahalesti elf, so I'd love to share this with the party.

Timbre knows, and the Shahalesti elf (Daishan) in temporal stasis in Anyariel's shrine knows.

The Ghaele might give the PCs a hint, since he is guarding Daishan, and he was summoned in response to Bharisrava's final prayer: "that some god would protect what he [Bharisrava] had failed to - the evidence that would bring to justice those who destroyed his homeland" (page 53 of the hardcover Complete WotBS).

I imagine that if the PCs manage to get Daishan to the Lyceum, someone there would be able to break the temporal stasis spell just in time for the elf's testimony to make things interesting in Seaquen's relationship with Shahalesti.

Ragnar

Remove ads